There may be times when you want to send an incident report to another department or even to the guest if they request it. When this happens you may not want to send the full incident report and just wish to include certain sections or even just select questions from these sections. This is where printer templates come into play. You can create an infinite number of templates for each of the different views you require.
To create a printer template click on Incident Reports > Printer Templates from the side navigation or go directly to https://resort.edgeauditor.com/printer_templates.
- To create a new printer template, click the green “New Printer Template” button.
- Give your printer template a name.
- Choose the sections and questions to be included.
- To select all questions within a section simply click on the bolded section name (e.g., Report Details or Patient Information)
- Once you’ve chosen all the fields to include, click the green “Create Printer Template” button.
- To apply your template, find the incident report you wish to apply your template to.
- At the top of the incident report view page you will see a blue button labelled “Select Printer Template”. A drop down will appear for you to choose the printer template to apply. Once you’ve made your selection, the screen will auto refresh with your template applied. You can then use the “Generate PDF” button to create a PDF copy of your templated incident report.
- To remove the printer template, simply click the button labelled “Display Default Layout”. The screen will then auto refresh to show the full incident report.